pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: SSL connection with Pan

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: SSL connection with Pan
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:52:05 +1300

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:59:43 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

> I imagine that you would need to use stunnel to forward the normal port
> 119 that Pan connects to via the encrypted tunnel to sourceforge.
>
> man stunnel I suppose will help.

Idealy you'd want pan to handle this for you, cause otherwise it'd be a
pain if you're switching between various usenet servers, several of which
may be SSL.

SSL should be able to be handle via GNet I believe thou...

--
"It's all in the heat of the moment, it's all in the pain..." Devy.
Mark Derricutt @ address@hidden @ talios.blog-city.com