pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Filters

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Filters
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:45:49 +1300

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:35:29 -0700, JC wrote:

>    Has anybody out there been able to get it work
> consistently? I am talking about simple things, like automatically
> deleting, on download, all the headers of articles authored by a very
> specific individual. Does this work? If so, how can I configure Pan so
> that this is guaranteed to work all the time?

The way I'm doing it is to set a score on all groups with the author
matching, setting the score to 5001, and a rule to download the bodies of
anything high or above.

I have this set for individuals, topics, and even some entire newsgroups,
works well.

--
"It's all in the heat of the moment, it's all in the pain..." Devy.
Mark Derricutt @ address@hidden @ talios.blog-city.com