pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Strange characters + Translation

From: pan-mailing . silivren . seti
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Strange characters + Translation
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:47:00 +0200

Le Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:36:28 +0200, Maurizio Colucci - address@hidden <address@hidden> a écrit:

Alle 19:43, lunedì 20 ottobre 2003, Julien ha scritto:
Hi,

I have a little problem... Sometimes there are strange characters in the
messages I read in newsgroups.

Such as:
> doit évaluer une opération qui est forcément marquée sur le
> contrôle en algébrique ? Si l'opération est complexe, la transformer

What happened?

Are you using mandrake or redhat? It may be an UTF8 problem.

Tell me the output of

cat /etc/sysconfig/i18n

Oups I'm sorry, I forgot to tell...
I'm using Pan for Windows, I'm under windows XP...

I would prefer beeing on FreeBSD, but I need the windows games too much hehe :)

So the above command does not exist on windows OS...