pan-users

[Pan-users] Unread Watched column in group pane

From: Mick Wever
Subject: [Pan-users] Unread Watched column in group pane
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:10:11 +0200

What would be nice is to have a column in the Group pane 'unread watched'
that was a count of unread articles in watched threads.
Some groups have large amounts of traffic and often I only/extra
interested if new articles have been posted to watched threads. Now I
could use filter 'watch threads' but if I have a large number of groups in
this category then I still have to go to each one, filter on 'watched
threads' and 'unread'. It would be nice to have this summarised in a
column. Possible? or is there a better way to achieve the same thing?

Mick.