pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: top posting

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: top posting
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:12:59 -0400

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:23:37 -0400, Carl L. Gilbert wrote:

                (snip)

> Thanks, as expected just a bunch of lame excuses about "specifications"
> and "find another reader."  People try to phrase it kindly, but who is
> fooled by that?

        This discussion, if you call it that, has exceeded the bounds of good
        taste and good sense. CLG obviously won't take any answer but his own --
        which the great majority of us abominate, as he should have realized
        several posts ago.

        Fo my part, he has ceased to be distinguishable from a sorehead, if not
        troll, at least on this issue. So I'll killfile the thread; and if I
find
        him pounding one other pet peeve into the electronic ground,
        I'll killfile him. Life is too short -- and Pan far too good -- for such
        wastes of bandwidth.