pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Request menu reordering

From: Rinaldi J. Montessi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Request menu reordering
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 12:13:18 -0500

George Czerw wrote:
** Reply to message from address@hidden on Thu, 04 Dec
2003 08:48:20 -0500

To keep continuity (and prevent me from continuing to absent-mindedly
delete group articles) I'd like to request the following changes to
the existing menu order:

1.  Under Newsgroups, move "Delete Group's Articles" from its present
position (immediately under "Mark Group Read") to the 2nd last menu
position (immediately above "Delete Group").

2.  In the menu dialog that appears when right clicking on a group
name as displayed in the Group Pane,  move the "Mark Group Read"
selection to the top of the list.

Looks like what you want is in gui.c. I don't know if it's safe to twiddle there, though.

Anyone?

Rinaldi
--
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an approaching
train.