pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Bold Font in Header Pane

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Bold Font in Header Pane
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:14:50 -0700

Emily Jackson posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Sat, 13 Mar 2004 04:29:31 -0600:

> Yes, that is exactly what I am seeing--when I click on a group name that
> has unread messages, Pan checks for new messages and then changes the
> fonts as you describe. I've been using Pan for about 4 months, and
> yesterday was the first time I've seen this behavior re bold fonts.

Learn something new all the time!  <g>  I remember trying a font at one
point that didn't do that and immediately changing it again!   OTOH, I
believe I recall a post from one guy that found bolded new posts
distracting and prefer all unread displayed the same, so that's a good
trick to know..

Benjamin Franklin