pan-users

[Pan-users] Requests/Questions

From: fs
Subject: [Pan-users] Requests/Questions
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 01:49:05 +0300

Hallo, nice program you have there,

These can be requests or questions since on debian stable I'm unable to
run any of the new versions due to incompatibility with debian's stable
packages and some of them may be already on the new versions.

- Is it possible to have Pan automatically download every new
  message that comes out of a group or a group of groups applying
  filters at the same time?

- Is it possible to be able to see the number of posts on a group
  before subscribing to it/downloading headers from it?

- Is it possible to be less 'latest version hungry'? I don't want
  to run mandrake and my inet connection is too slow currently in order
  to run unstable or testing debian.

- Is it possible to see downloaded groups and message during their
  downloading and not after that completes?

  Keep up the good work,
                        - fs