pan-users

[Pan-users] More on rules/filters

From: JC
Subject: [Pan-users] More on rules/filters
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:28:01 -0700 (PDT)

   I made an inquiry yesterday about filters and rules
under pan. Someone replied (thanks, Jeff) but things
remain unchanged. So let me reformulate my question:

   How can one configure pan 0.14.2 so that all
messages posted by author bozo1 or by author bozo2 are
automatically deleted every time new headers are
downloaded for any subscribed group? Is this at all
possible with pan? If so, how?