pan-users

[Pan-users] Plonking, scoring unreliable?

From: Anssi Porttikivi
Subject: [Pan-users] Plonking, scoring unreliable?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:45:01 +0300

I am lazy and don't want to start debugging my rule file. But it seems that many times when I plonk author or do other scoring setups (mostly by author), they fail. Are they buggy or just difficult or am I really that stupid? After all, I only have 21 years of experience of casual news reading (rn, nn, tin, Nuntius, Web-based, Outlook Express, Mozilla, Pan, to name the most used raders from my different periods of active news reading...) I confess I never saw a scoring system easy and understandable enough to use, except perhaps for really heavy Usenet users.