pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Possible to make a bcc ?

From: Chill
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Possible to make a bcc ?
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:27:23 +0200

Hello Torstein,

Torstein Sunde wrote:

Are you aware that all messages you post are stored in the folder
"pan.sent"?
Yes, but I have a board-system etc. in which I have a private archive,
beside I uses differents system of news. This is why I would like to
keep the whole stuff central.

If you only wish to email yourself, you can use the "To:" header, as
this header isn't sent to the newsgroup.  Adding the custom header
"To: address@hidden" in the posting profile has the same effect as
typing "address@hidden" in the "Mail To" field each time you post.
Okay. and if the "to:" is not posted on the newsgroup then this solves
my problem :-)

Thank you very much.

(I liked Sylpheed Claws too :-))

--
Amicalement,

Chill

http://www.malka.com -=- http://www.voupti.com
... Linux installed. It is now safe to turn ON your computer...