pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Restore Dropped Connection

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Restore Dropped Connection
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 02:03:02 -0700

Michael posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Sun, 07 Nov 2004 15:30:37 -0800:

> Every once in a while, I get a connection error that stops Pan dead in
> its tracks.

This is a known bug.  It had come up before PAN's development froze late
last year, but not solved by that time.  Charles has said he's been to
busy to spend time on PAN.  See my just minutes ago reply to the "Marking
Messages Read" thread for the status there.  Unfortunately, until
development resumes, this bug will remain.

Benjamin Franklin