pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: odd newsgroup behaviour

From: R Kimber
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: odd newsgroup behaviour
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 14:33:12 +0100

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 19:02:13 -0700
Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

> It'd be interesting to trace down what useragent was responsible for
> the

I'm not sure I know how to do this.

Also, I've realised that the problem that fetchmail is complaining
about is probably not the same as Pan's problem, since fetchnews seems
to be warning that these messages have not been downloaded - at least
when I look for them in the spool directory they aren't there (So Pan
presumably doesn't see them). So in both cases the problematic messages
seem to be elusive.

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber