pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan question about Group Article Count

From: Keith Lee
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan question about Group Article Count
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 08:21:54 -0700

All:
In using Free Agent on Windows, it is possible to tell the news server that all the articles in a group have been read; therefore, the server automatically updates that group's article count. When I attempe to read the latest articles, there are none because of the aforementioned actions. In using Pan, I try to manually update a group's article then attempt to download the latest articles for that group. This time, there are still (sometimes alot) of articles left to download. Is there a way to send the news server a message stating "please mark all articles as read"?

Keith