pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Symantec Products available for Download

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Symantec Products available for Download
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:47:32 -0700

Christophe Lambin posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:12:16 +0100:

> On Sat, 03 Dec, 2005 at 21:29 +0100, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>> Charles, can't something be done about this?
>
> In Charles' absence, I've modified the lists to reject any message from
> non-subscribers.  That should get rid of the recent increase of spam on
> this list.

Hmm... now I gotta figure out whether I had subscribed and set it to
vacation, to read/post thru gmane, in which case this should make it, or
whether I was just posting thru them while unsubscribed, in which case it
won't make it.  If it get's posted, there's my answer!

So... teeessssssttttt!  =8^)