pan-users

[Pan-users] Restricting view to just one post in a Set - is it possible?

From: M. Poselely
Subject: [Pan-users] Restricting view to just one post in a Set - is it possible?
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:33:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi, long time user of Pan.  Love it.

One feature I particularly like is the "Add Set to
Selection" feature, which got me thinking.  One of the
big pains of browsing binary groups is the time spent
scrolling through the 50 or more messages in each Set
(that are already grouped as binary attachments).

Is there a way to compress the view to display just
one message per Set?  If not, may I suggest this as a
feature that would save a bundle of time?

If I want to download a binary I want everything in
the set, so why have to scroll through them?  I
realize that compressing the view won't tell me if
some parts are missing, that's a chance I'd be willing
to take, especially with so many par files these days.

Thanks