pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Filtering problem

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Filtering problem
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:43:08 -0700

dora posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,  on
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:55:13 +0100:

> I'm a new user who's having a problem with the a default filter in Pan
> 0.14.2 on SuSe Linux 10.0. Everything seems to be as always in every
> group I subscribed but one, whose "match only watched articles" filter I
> cannot deactivate: even if I click on its button, I'm always seeing my
> only articles. I unsubscribed and then subscribed again, withouth
> succeeding. Could you help me, please?

That's not the watched article button, but, most likely, the "Match only
my Articles" filter, under the filter menu.  You, like me some time ago,
probably set it for some reason, then forgot about it.  It took me some
time to figure out what I had done, but I don't think I got to the point
of posting about it.  <g>

I did it once...  After that, I remembered it.