pan-users

[Pan-users] [0.97] Bug in the expanded groups pane

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] [0.97] Bug in the expanded groups pane
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 08:19:21 -0700

Hi Charles,

This is not new in 0.97 but I just noticed again.

Try this:  hit '1' to go to the expanded groups pane.
Now try to expand (or contract) the list of subcribed
or other groups.  I find that I'm instantly taken to
a blank 'header' pane, which is not the desired action.

Thanks for the movable header columns.  I missed that
feature and it's nice to have it back.