pan-users

[Pan-users] My g-slice needs sharpening?

From: Matt Braymiller
Subject: [Pan-users] My g-slice needs sharpening?
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:40:17 -0400

Hello all:
I am running ubuntu 5.10 breezy at home and had been using the new pan builds up to .95 just fine. Then, through my own screw up, I had to reinstall ubuntu. Now I get an error when I try to start pan (over the last three builds). I am installing it using the .deb file that Darren provides (thanks!) but get this error when I try to start the program: "symbol lookup error: pan: undefined symbol: g_slice_alloc0"

I'm at a loss as to how to fix this. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Matt