pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.98 report

From: Ken Geis
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.98 report
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 22:33:01 -0700

Hi.  I'm starting to like Pan 0.9x.  Got 0.98 up just now.

I had a random crash when downloading all headers in a group. I reran it in gdb and the crash didn't happen that time.

One clear bug. When I select a directory for saving attachments, it doesn't stick (reverts to my home directory.) Then when I go to save an attachment, it prompts me for a directory. I think the last one I tried was 0.95 and it was in there too.

A couple of things from 0.14 would make it easier to use. First, when visiting a group for the first time, ask if I'd like to download all of the headers. Also, when deleting articles, leave the cursor on the next article (and make sure that cursor is somewhere in the current view of the article list.)

Ken Geis