pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: [.98] Issues

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: [.98] Issues
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:30:15 +0000 (UTC)

Jeff Berman <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on
Wed, 24 May 2006 09:01:46 -0700:

> Ah, I think you're right, Duncan.  Just goes to show that when
> you're looking for bugs you'll find them, even if they don't exist.
>  :)

0.98 must be getting pretty good, if we have to start manufacturing bugs!
=8^)

Anyway, you're not the first to wonder about the connections reported.
Both I and others have explained it numbers of times over the years PAN
has had the feature.

Charles, would it be possible to put a tooltip on it, to explain that
it includes idle connections that don't immediately timeout?  I know you
go out of your way to make PAN as self-documenting as possible, and I think
that would be a step toward the goal.

Jeff, maybe file a bug with a suggestion to that end, since it's your
original report?  (If you don't, I have a couple bugs Charles told me to
file for future tracking, but I have to dig up my registration info or
reregister first.  I could do this at the same time, provided of course
0.99 doesn't come out with it already there in the mean time.  =8^)