pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature Request: Save Attachments to....

From: Les Newell
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature Request: Save Attachments to....
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:31:58 +0100

That one gets my vote as well..

Thanks,
Les

Stefan Onken wrote:
Hello,

after quite a while without access to a news server, I just installed the latest beta of Pan. I would like to resend my feature request, which I did some years ago:

For saving attachments: please consider a selection like /home/user/$G/$T/$DATE/

where $G might be the group, $T the topic, $U the user.. whatever fields are available in Pan. At the moment even the old ../GROUPNAME/ is not working anymore.

cu
stonki