pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Printing (was: Feature request for Pan Beta)

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Printing (was: Feature request for Pan Beta)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:56:39 -0500

Brad Sims wrote:
Another feature I would like is printing articles, I don't see them in the beta, but then I built it without Gnome,

Now If it could print jpg/png attatchments that would be even better <g>

IIRC printing support is coming in a near-future release of GTK+.

Once GTK+ has built-in printing support, adding printing to Pan
will be a lot easier.