pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature Request

From: Graham
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature Request
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 06:56:15 +0000

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:46:12 -0500
Douglas Bollinger <address@hidden> wrote:

> While newspost still works, it's important to realise it's
> unmaintained software
[snipped]

Ah, thanks for the explanation :)

Yes I seem to remember some discussion about par vs par2 files a while
back, so I stand corrected.

Its a pity that there is not a project within Pan to maintain newspost,
but I understand all developers are volunteers so there must be a limit
to what they can take on.  But please take this as a serious future
request for binary uploading through Pan.

--

Graham