pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: [OT] Pan Docs 070101

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: [OT] Pan Docs 070101
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 08:31:51 +0000

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 07:47:19 +0000
Graham <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Graham,

> > Because it /should/ be "toe the line".
> No, no.

[snip excellent explanation]

Just goes to show, doesn't it?  Even into my forties, I've been
labouring under a misapprehension for some thirty odd years.

As our Trans-Atlantic cousins would say "Go figure".   :-)

Since this has nowt to do with Pan now, I think I'll leave it there.

--
 Regards  _

I'm surfing on a wave of nostalgia for an age yet to come
Nostalgia - The Buzzcocks