pan-users

[Pan-users] Several issues with version .120

From: Mark Healey
Subject: [Pan-users] Several issues with version .120
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:09:20 -0800

I just installed FC6 which came with Pan version .120, It seems to be lacking some features form whatever version came with earlier versions of Fedora.

It seems that you can only add filtering (scoring) rules. I can't find out how to name them or modify them later.

It also only highlights the score column according instead of the whole line.

As for the score filtering in the header sub menu under the view menu I don't under stand why there isn't just a dialog where the user can input a range.

The other changes all seem to be improvements.

--
Mark Healey
address@hidden