pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.122 "Not Even Wrong"

From: Artur Jachacy
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.122 "Not Even Wrong"
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 00:19:32 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 22:55:18 +0000, Duncan wrote:
> I'm running SVN and updated a couple hours before the announcement.  If i
> t (that's one right there) was worked on again in the last six hours or s
> o (there's another) before the announcement, I may not have it yet.

Heh, funny stuff. :-)

> Is this still being worked on as an open bug or should I file one?

Actually, the bug is closed, but the patch doesn't completely fix what
I complained about (only the last pasted paragraph is wrapped), so I think
it should be reopened, possibly with new data regarding the word-splitting
added.

Artur
--
Pan for Windows (beta) - <http://panbuilds.googlepages.com>