pan-users

[Pan-users] Can I not fetch headers from a particular server?

From: Rhialto
Subject: [Pan-users] Can I not fetch headers from a particular server?
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 16:15:55 +0100

My ISP has its newssever accessible under 2 aliases: newszilla and
newszilla6.xs4all.nl (which is its IPv6 address - and to promote IPv6
everybody in the world can access it!). So the articles they have are
the same. I am experimenting with IPv6 so I have them both listed as
servers, but I don't need to fetch the headers of one of them.  Is there
a way in which I can configure that?

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.