pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: A better test patch for wrapping in 0.124's post window

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: A better test patch for wrapping in 0.124's post window
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 01:14:37 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:31:12 +0000, Artur Jachacy wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:38:45 -0600, Charles Kerr wrote:
>
>> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=82778 has something
>> resembling a candidate for a 0.125 fix.  I'd like to get some
feedback
>> on it first, though.  Anyone care to give it a spin?
>
> Signature delimiter is fine, empty lines are not inserted, but OE-
style
> quoting is still there and long URLs are wrapped (this one's new, I
> think).
>
> Artur

I notice that pan snipped your sig for this reply.  I can't recall if
that is new behavior or old.

As I type this response, I see that pan divided 'OE-style' in the middle
and wrapped the 'style' to the next line without the > symbol.  I'll be
interested to see if this post comes out looking the same when I read it
back again.  (I've had a few surprises that way.)

BTW, I'm posting this using Charles's patch :o)