pan-users

[Pan-users] Deleted article when I wanted to cancel

From: Thomas Wootten
Subject: [Pan-users] Deleted article when I wanted to cancel
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:26:34 +0000

I right-clicked an article I posted and hit Delete, intending to cancel the article. Since then I've found that's not the way to do it. But now Pan won't show me the article, so I can't cancel it! How can I resolve this issue?

PS: I've read all about some news servers not honouring cancels, so no need to clutter the list with more on the matter.

--
Tom Wootten, Trinity Hall.
Amateur radio callsign M0FFX