pan-users

[Pan-users] Posting a message with a long URL

From: Bas Mevissen
Subject: [Pan-users] Posting a message with a long URL
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:26:26 +0200

Hi,

First, thanks to all who are working hard on the new Pan. It is a good initiative to keep the good work of Charles alive in a new form. But there is still work to do. Maybe this is one of the items to work on.

In the old Pan, you could add a long URL to a posting (new or reply) by just embedding it in < and >. Then you could exceed the line length for normal text.

In current Pan, I cannot find a way to do that. Maybe this is due to the use of a standard Gnome edit widget. Can it be done with some trick or do we need a change in the code?

Regards,

Bas.