pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: po/Makefile problem not fixed in 0.132

From: David Shochat
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: po/Makefile problem not fixed in 0.132
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:40:20 -0400

walt wrote:
The configure script allows you to supply those variables like this:

# GMSGFMT=/foo/bar/gmsgfmt  MSGFMT=/foo/bar/msgfmt  ./configure

I don't know why configure can find msgfmt yet still fail to set
MSGFMT correctly, but using the command line above will set those
variables correctly.  I'm not saying you should need to do that,
but I'm curious if the same trick works on OS X.
Yes, that does work. When I do that, po/Makefile is generated correctly
(set both to opt/local/bin/msgfmt -- I assume gmsgfmt was a typo).