pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 'Old' Pan (0.14.2): Where is the Score file?

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 'Old' Pan (0.14.2): Where is the Score file?
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:02:25 +0100

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:47:02 +0100
Maurice Batey <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Maurice,

> Something screwy with my Pan's scorefile editing setup!
> Wonder what it is...

Go into Edit menu, Preferences... and select Apps and Mail, and see
where Scorefile is pointed.  Remember, it's case sensitive.  Also, you
can configure which editor is used in the box above.

--
 Regards  _

I don't believe you have to be an idiot to get somewhere these days
Bombsite Boy - The Adverts