pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan limited to 4 threads ?

From: Frouin Jean-Michel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan limited to 4 threads ?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:04:26 +0100

Thanks for your answer, I think about this solution but I ask the question before to be sure there is no hidden option !
Another small question, what is GNKSA  ?
Best regards,

2008/2/28, Brian Morrison <address@hidden>:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:00:24 +0100
"Frouin Jean-Michel" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am new to this list and I have a small question.
> Someone can explain me how get more than 4 threads in pan ?
> When settings connections in server properties, I cannot get more than 4
> threads, is it normal ?

Yes, the GNKSA mandates this limitation, Pan follows that requirement.
You can, of course, edit the appropriate source file and recompile with
an increased limit.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html