pan-users

[Pan-users] Annoying bug

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] Annoying bug
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 18:10:55 +0000 (UTC)

Certainly not a show stopper, but annoying none the less.

Please have a look at

http://www.bigelow.org/~bcb/screenshot.png

I assure you I have *not* fiddled with scrollbars or anything else prior
to taking this screenshot.  Why isn't the relevant line in the header pane
highlighted (and in fact, why isn't on the screen at all?).  This happens
most frequently when the header in question would be in the last line or 2
of the list of headers, if it were shown, but I've seen it occur at other
times as well.

I'm currently using the Fedora 8 rpm (0.132-2.fc8) but would gladly switch
to a self-compiled version if someone has a patch for this...

Bruce