pan-users

[Pan-users] Really annoying bug.

From: petdog
Subject: [Pan-users] Really annoying bug.
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:05:25 +0000 (UTC)

So, there's this really annoying bug that makes pan skip random newlines
in displaying posts.  When you read newsgroups with frequent code
listings the thing gets quite unreadable.  I had this bug in the 0.132
version that comes with ubuntu, and I have it as well in the last version
from svn.  I wonder if that's a known bug (can't find it in bugzilla),
and it really seems strange, because it's so evident.  Could it be some
strange combination of obscure things independent from pan that affects
me only?

To reproduce it, you could read this post
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.apps.pan.user/10237
from pan. And see if the code displays all right.

Thanks.