pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: How to get messages vissible (solved)

From: Julien Michielsen
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: How to get messages vissible (solved)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:16:14 +0200

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:13:19 +0000 (UTC)
From: Duncan<address@hidden>
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: How to get messages vissible To:
address@hidden Message-ID:
<address@hidden> Content-Type: text/plain;

I do not succeed to quote Duncan's original message, so I'll repeat his
suggestions.
Duncan thought my configuration was a remainder of an old installation.
Indeed it was: some two years may have passed since I had pan-news
working, Duncan suggested "to setup pan new from scratch". This is what
I did indeed: removed the old ~/.pan, removed the pan-program I had
installed (very easy with rpm's), re-installed the whole set and it
worked fine. Thank you so much! I would never have found this, and would
have abanded Pan.
--
Julien Michielsen
julien_at_michkloo.xs4all.nl