pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Threading problem

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Threading problem
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 21:50:56 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:57:51 +0000, Beartooth wrote:

>       Somebody please take a glance at gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user,
> particularly at two threads started by me on Sunday the 21st and
> Wednesday the 24th of this month. Every new reply from somebody named
> vitamin starts a new thread...

Pan is behaving properly.  Vitamin's replies are missing an important
header.  Here is that header taken from your reply to vitamin:

Pan is correctly creating the "References" header pointing to vitamin's
post, but hisher replies to you are lacking it.  Might be interesting
to ask vitamin how he/she is reading and posting to the group.  That's
kind of an important bug.