pan-users

[Pan-users] Raiden's Realm: Pan review

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Raiden's Realm: Pan review
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:28:45 +0000 (UTC)

Raiden's Realm[1] has a review of pan up.  Steve was using the now
somewhat dated 0.129, and missed the task list (apparently expecting to
see it as another tab/pane rather than a separate dialog window), so
complained about missing a queue list, but other than that, it was a
generally accurate (and quite positive I might add) review. =:^)

I've of course added a rather lengthy comment replying to various points
(thanks, explanation, pointing out the tasks dialog and other features)
there already, but promised I'd post a link to the review here (and use
it as an excuse to promote another of the places I hangout at =;^), so
here it is:

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=468

[1] The Raiden's "Who We Are" blurb follows.  Be sure to check out the
image gallery if like scifi/Linux/nature/space/anime/etc themed images,
also:

Raiden's Realm is a community tech site dedicated to helping people learn
about Linux, BSD, and open source software.  We strive to provide you
with the information necessary to help you make the switch to a more user
friendly and fun computing experience.  We are also strong supporters of
the principles of software freedom.  So please, stay a while, browse our
site and share your thoughts and questions with us.  If you are a more
experienced Linux or BSD user and would like to help out, we welcome your
contributions.