pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Bug in Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy (Pan v.0132)

From: Midnight Sun
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Bug in Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy (Pan v.0132)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:54:34 +0000

Hi guys

Pretty sure I've figured out what the problem was.  In Pan preferences I
had unchecked "single click activates, rather than selects, articles" so
 when I was clicking on the article I wished to reply to I was failing
to activate it by pressing return or *double* clicking first.  So even
though the article was highlighted it wasn't working.

Sorry about the confusion!