pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Posting problem - SOLVED!

From: George Czerw
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Posting problem - SOLVED!
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:19:20 -0500

On Sunday 23 November 2008 12:32:33 George Czerw wrote:
> On Sunday 23 November 2008 12:00:40 address@hidden wrote:
> > Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 22:22:20 +0000 (UTC)
> > From: Duncan <address@hidden>
> > Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Posting problem
> > To: address@hidden
> >
> > "Travis" <address@hidden> posted
> > address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 22
> >
> > Nov 2008 12:02:23 -0800:

After banging my head against the wall for a few days, I remembered that I did
not have the posting problem with the version 0.133 that I had manually
compiled under Mandriva 2007.  A check of the rpm database revealed that when
I upgraded to Mandriva 2009.0, that the installation overrode Pan with a RPM
version of 0.133 packaged for Mandriva 2009.0.  Upon replacing the RPM
provided PAN binary with the binary that I had compiled, all of the strange
article posting and retrieval behavior disappeared!

Thanks for everyone's input.
George