pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan Reviewed in Linux Format Magazine

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan Reviewed in Linux Format Magazine
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 21:53:21 +0000 (UTC)

Just got my April 2009 issue (yes, I'm a time traveler, apparently <g>),
and the "Roundup" this month is on newsreaders.

They compared Gnus, SLRN, Thunderbird, XPN, KNode, and Pan.

Pan rated an 8/10 in the review, and was given the thumbs up in their
verdict (ie, it was selected as the best of the newsreaders).

Pan's binary download handling is what pushed it over KNode, but they do
note that KNode's scoring system is better than Pan's.

Way to go!

Jim
--
 Jim Henderson