pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: server priority and completeless : EXAMPLE

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: server priority and completeless : EXAMPLE
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:51:06 +0000 (UTC)

George Czerw <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 28 Mar
2009 12:08:20 -0400:

> style="-qt-paragraph-type:empty; margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:0px;
> margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px; -qt-block-indent:0; text-indent:0px;
> -qt-user-state:0;"></p> <p style=" margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:0px;
> margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px; -qt-block-indent:0; text-indent:0px;
> -qt-user-state:0;">Beartooth,</p> <p style="-qt-paragraph-type:empty;
> margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:0px; margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px;
> -qt-block-indent:0; text-indent:0px; -qt-user-state:0;"></p> <p style="
> margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:0px; margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px;
> -qt-block-indent:0; text-indent:0px; -qt-user-state:0;">Have you tried
> subscribing to motzarella.support and posting your problem there?  They

Yikes!  Just a sample of the mess you're posting.  So that's the sort of
mess kmail creates in HTML mode, eh?  (FWIW, I use kmail too, but NEVER
in HTML mode!)  This is by far the most blatantly egregious HTML post
I've seen in some time.  Please please please turn off that HTML!

As you likely know if you use pan, pan doesn't do HTML.  There's reasons
for that (security, because it just looks bad to those who don't do HTML
for whatever reason, because no message worth reading actually needs HTML
to make it so and it's thus a popular choice of spammers and malware
authors to obscure their junk and make it look presentable,
traditionalism, take your pick).  This is the pan list, which some of us
use pan (thru gmane.org) to read.  If you can't be persuaded to turn it
off for other lists, at /least/ respect the pan position on the pan lists
and turn it off here.

Meanwhile, if I correctly found your content in that mess, I agree,
posting to motzerella.support sounds like a good idea.  I know beartooth
posts to gmane.discuss as I see his posts there on occasion, so maybe
he's already tried motzerella.support, but maybe not, too.