pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 1.33, Windows XP and GTK themes

From: Alan Meyer
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 1.33, Windows XP and GTK themes
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:05:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 7/28/09, Gary <address@hidden> wrote:

> Petr Kovar wrote:
>
> > Gary, try searching for gtk2rc-2.0, preferably in your
> user profile. It
> > seems to me like there are multiple configuration
> files present on your
> > system, and GTK+ reads the unchanged one when
> initializing the pan
> > executable.
> >  Best, Petr Kovar
>  I searched my entire hard drive and found only one .gtkrc-2.0.  :-(

I have no files on my Win XP system named gtk2rc-2.0, but have an
amazing number (23) of files on my Win XP system that are named plain
"gtkrc".  I'm not running Pan under Windows, but am running GIMP,
Emacs, and Vim, all of which seem to use GTK.

Some of these files look like duplicates of each other, but there are
a fair number of truly different ones.

You might try searching for "gtkrc".

    Alan