pan-users

[Pan-users] A couple of Pan question

From: Ben Barto
Subject: [Pan-users] A couple of Pan question
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 23:12:23 -0400

I'm currently using Pan 0.132.  I'm fairly certain some features are missing from the previous version, but I thought I'd ask anyway.  Firstly, in older versions of Pan, there was a "Folders" area, where posted messages were kept.  Is there any way to see which articles I've posted to which newsgroups?  And secondly, I was formerly able to right click on a newsgroup and show the number of articles in that particular group.  This was especially useful in determining if the group was worthwhile.  Is there any way to see the total number of messages in a group?

-Thanks