pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: pan on Win 7 "attachment not shown" bug

From: Steve Davies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: pan on Win 7 "attachment not shown" bug
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:43:24 +0100

Thanks for the entertaining follow-ups to <side-rant/>

Just to clarify, I use Linux as server and desktop O/S an all except 3
machines, and I use LOTS of machines at home and at work. I contribute
to open source projects whenever possible (Asterisk, Astmanproxy,
MythTV...)

Those three Winblows PCs are:

My Daughter's PC - It has to run software provided by her school.
My Wife's Laptop - Has to run software provided by the government (payroll etc).
My Desktop PC - Has to satisfy my World of Warcraft addiction.

:)

Steve