pan-users

[Pan-users] So sorry to ask, but is there a recent version of Pan for Ma

From: David Braden
Subject: [Pan-users] So sorry to ask, but is there a recent version of Pan for Mac OS X?!?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 20:54:08 -0700

Hi,
I'm moving back from Windows to a Mac platform; yes, I can run a VM, but I would prefer to run Pan natively.  I SO like the simplicity, and utility, of Pan's interface. All that I am finding is a dated version on Fink, nor the latest so-called "beta" I have used for Windows.

Many TIA,
LCD

Oh - if there is a way for me to compile recent source, I would hugely appreciate detailed instructions; I can then upload the binary for others to download. Again, thanks.