pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: New version of pan ?

From: Petr Kovar
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: New version of pan ?
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 02:47:09 +0100

Duncan, Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:55:35 +0000 (UTC):

(...)

> Anyway, if you're interested in trying to be that gnome-front-end person,
> I'd definitely suggest contacting khaley personally, to see what sort of
> deal you might be able to setup.  You'll eventually need to contact
> Charles as well, but that can probably wait until after you've talked to
> khaley.  If that bit won't work for whatever reason, no need to bother
> Charles (tho it's possible he'll pop in here with a post or two... or
> not).

Thanks for your well-worded reply, Duncan. I basically followed your
suggestions, K. Haley updated his integration branch, I merged it with
GNOME master, pushed to github.com and rolled some preliminary tarballs.
(See my other message.) Now I'm waiting to hear back from Charles.

So with regard to the long-awaited 0.134 release, there might be some light
at the end of the tunnel. :-)

Stay tuned,
Petr Kovar