pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan Manual (again) (was: New User Question)

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan Manual (again) (was: New User Question)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 21:23:44 -0500

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 01:34:30 +0100
Petr Kovar <address@hidden> wrote:

> Well, it was contributed by Douglas Bollinger and I've had this work in mind
> for a long time. So I started working on help integration into Pan recently,
> and I'm almost done. Almost, since my preliminary work introduce dependency
> on gnome-doc-utils and this should definitely be made optional, either for
> those who don't want to install additional software/don't mind help
> support, or for those who compile Pan on Windows or OS X (as I don't
> believe these platforms actually support bundled help viewing).
<snip>

When I received the bugzilla email I actually had to study it for a few
moments as I forgot I even did this it was so long ago. :)  I'm glad to see
it's being put into use as Pan comes back to life again.

The Pan documentation is written in XML which is needed for gnome docs.  It's
pretty easy to translate into another format if needed.

If you a still doing the cute version names, I nominate "Brainnssss" for
this version. :)

--
What happened last night can happen again.