pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries

From: Heinrich Mueller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New Feature - Uploading binaries
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 16:15:09 +0200

On 05/31/11 16:10, Steve Davies wrote:
On 31 May 2011 14:08, Heinrich Mueller<address@hidden>  wrote:
Hey guys.
Just to let you know: I'm working on bringing file uploading support to Pan.
I merged my branch with lostcoder's testing branch and so far everything is
neat-o.
(See screenshot ....)
Just a few bugs to squish...
Do you guys have any feature requests for me to get my brainchild going ?

Cheers,
imhotep

This is not a feature I would use personally, but it is VERY cool! The
only enhancement I can think of is for Pan to auto-generate an NZB
file and post it after all of the articles/parts have been sent.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Steve

THAT is right, I want to implement that, too.
NZB saving is already implemented and I have to  insert the message-IDs into
a task list. I already save the upload task list for later resume, so the program just has to get the message IDs and make Articles out of it, and then save the task list. I will give it a try. I'll implement it as checkbox whether or not to enable this.

Cheers.